If you were to close your eyes and envision the perfect home for you, what would you see? Is a cozy front porch in your dream home vision? Or perhaps, you would like to see a Joanna Gaines inspired home appear before your closed eyes. Often times, we see a home, and we know we like certain aspects about it, and we’d like to try to make our home look like that.
Have you ever looked at someone’s roof and thought you’d like yours to look that way? While some people may think that a roof is just a standard roof, the opposite is quite true. When placing a roof on a house, there are many styles and colors to choose from.
We offer two styles of roofing for our Florida residents. Each style is offered in many different color options.
Architectural Style Shingles:
- They are a premium grade of asphalt shingle roofing.
- They are usually thicker.
- They provide a distinctive textured appearance.
- They give your roof a dimensional and upgraded look.
- Cost more than 3 Tab Shingles
- Typically have a longer lifespan than 3 Tab Shingles.
3 Tab Shingles:
- They have 3 tabs (or flaps) with quarter-inch grooves between them in each panel.
- The 3 Tab Shingles are aligned in flat and even rows.
- They weigh less than an Architectural shingle.
- 3 Tab Shingles tend to be a top choice for rental properties or lower value homes.
- Because 3 Tab Shingles are less expensive they are a great choice for smaller budgets.
If you’re in need of a new roof or look to your house, explore our many roof options we have for you at Jasper Contractors. We will help you fulfill your vision for your home’s new roof.
Posted on behalf of Jasper Contractors